CO2 Geological Storage
- Pioneering project for establishing a safe injection and storage site for CO2 from planned full-scale capture plants at Mongstad and Kårstø
- Gassnova's Owners engineer for all subsurface evaluations as a basis for concept screening and selection
- Disciplines: Geology/Geophysics, Reservoir, Prod. technology, Drilling and well, Subsea system, HSEQ.
- Planning of seismic survey
- Seismic interpretation
- Risk analysis of safe storage
- Planning of verification well drilling
- Reservoir simulations
- Project management support
Luno Prod. Tech. Support
- Deliver Production Technology support to the Luno Project within the Petroleum Engineering team (Subsurface) during the DG2 and DG3 phase of the project
- Coordinate work with Drilling/Completion and Facilities/Process
- Work as an integrated part of the Luno Petroleum Technology department
- Ensure that well performance and integrity issues, uncertainties and threats are identified, quantified and designed for
- Identifying and implementing opportunities to improve production and recovery performance and to reduce costs
- Evaluation of topside production facilities
Ross Offshore has a framework contract for offshore drilling management for a period of three years, with options for two times two additional years.
An integrated drilling team from Ross Offshore Well Management will work with Spring Energy's operations' organization on the early phase of work, planning and operational management of drilling operations.
Slender Well construction and Frame Agreement
Slender Well construction
- Part of a development programme to reduce costs for subsea wells through new solutions based on proven technology
- Identification and evaluation of technical solutions for the completion of slender subsea wells
- Well design which makes it possible to utilize smaller vessels for installations, well intervention and maintenance
- Casing design
- Well hydraulic calculations
- Cost and time estimation
Framework agreement for the provision of Drilling and Well Consultancy Services.
The framework agreement was awarded on 01.06.2009 for a duration of three years with + 1 +1 year options.
Drilling and Well Supervisors
Drilling and Completion Engineers
Subsea Engineers within D&W technology
HSE&Q Engineers within D&W technology
Area of activities
Offshore Norwegian Continental Shelf and international
Onshore based in Statoil's premises, Norway and other international locations
Ross Offshore has a long standing relationship with Statoil. From 2003-2008 a Framework agreement with Norsk Hydro was in operation within the areas of Subsea, Drilling and Well Technology. Personnel were also supplied for assignments within HSE and Project Management.
In 2004, a framework agreement was set-up with Statoil and is still in operation today. This agreement covers the areas of Drilling and Well Technology as well as the supply of personnel within Subsea, HSE and Project Management.
Drilling and Well Management
- Management of team for well planning
- Exploration well planning and approval
- Ensure all studies, evaluations and analysis required for authority applications are completed and quality assured
- Manage planning activities for well design and operational programmes
- Ensure a proper process of rig intake and ensure the rig's operability
- Follow up the see-to duty during (25 year class) yard stay and during operations
- Plan and enforce all HSEQ activities
- Planning of all reporting from exploration operations
Ross Offshore has a framework agreement for the hire of Drilling & Completion personnel to ENI Norge AS. The framework agreement is valid from 01.06.2009 for three years.
Main areas of competence
Drilling & Completion Technology
Drilling and Well Operations and Supervision
HSEQ Engineer Supervision
Reservoir / Petroleum Engineer
Area of Activities
Offshore Norwegian Continental Shelf and Barents Sea
Onshore based in ENI Norge's Stavanger and Hammerfest premises.